Got Questions? We can help!


When are you open?

The Free Arts office, The Bob & Renee Parsons Place for Art and Transformation, is open daily from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Where are you located?

Our office is located at 352 E. Camelback Road, Suite 100, Phoenix, AZ 85012.

How can I contact the office? 

Call us at (602) 258-8100 or email


Can any child participate in your programs?

Currently, Free Arts provides programs to children living in foster or out-of-home care at a Free Arts partner agency. If you are a foster parent or are affiliated with an agency interested in receiving Free Arts services, email us at for more information.

How do you build resilience in children who have experienced trauma?

Learn more about our program model and methods here.


Will I receive a tax letter for my donation?   

If you donate via our website you will automatically receive a receipt with the date, amount of your donation, and our tax information. If you donate with a check, you will receive a receipt in the mail.

How do I take advantage of the Foster Care Tax Credit?

Find detailed information about the Foster Care Tax Credit here [LINK to the Foster Care Tax Credit page]. Use Free Arts’ QFCO code 10015. Please consult your tax advisor or the Arizona Department of Revenue for more information on contributions.

How do I make a recurring donation? 

Select the box for the Seeds of Hope giving program when you’re making a donation to start making recurring monthly donations. Then enter the amount of your monthly donation.

Can I donate art supplies?    

Yes! We’re always looking for new, quality art supplies to use in our programs with children. You can find our art supply wish list here. If you would like to donate art supplies that aren’t on this list, please contact us at so we can make sure your donation will be used well.


How do I get started volunteering?       

Becoming a volunteer at Free Arts begins with a one-hour, no-obligation volunteer orientation to learn about the many ways you can get involved in our programs that connect children to opportunities to overcome trauma through artistic expression. You can register for your volunteer mentor orientation today

Do I need a fingerprint clearance card to be a volunteer mentor?

Yes, you need a valid Arizona fingerprint clearance card to be a volunteer mentor at Free Arts. You will get more details during your volunteer mentor onboarding process. 


Can I sponsor an event? 

Yes! Learn more about how to sponsor an event or contact us at

Still Have Questions?

We can help. Get in touch with us to get your questions answered.