Free Arts for Abused Children of Arizona is positioned for significant growth over the next 10 years. The Building Hope Capital Purchase and Renovation Campaign is rebuilding 352 East Camelback Road from what was a nondescript office building into a center for art and transformation.
The New Center Will:
- Allow Free Arts to confidently expand programs to serve thousands of additional children and families
- Explore and establish best practices for using the arts and mentoring with children who have experienced trauma
- Showcase artwork and stories that will foster a deeper understanding of children who have experienced the trauma of abuse or homelessness
- More than doubles the space of the prior Free Arts office on Highland Ave
- Allows for staff growth and program expansion over the next ten years
- Increases visibility with its location on a major thoroughfare
- Provides a convenient central location for program participants, volunteers, and the community to gather
- Has easy access to light rail and bus lines
- Incorporates a large mural and art installations which artistically showcase the Free Arts mission
We want you to be a part of our new home! Take this opportunity to contribute to the future of Free Arts and leave your mark on the building.
We have already raised $3.9 million out of our $4.5 million goal. Will you help us finish our renovation?