Have you noticed a new look when you visit our website at FreeArtsAZ.Org?
Free Arts has been looking to revamp our website for the past couple of years, to be able to streamline the navigation of the site, to help you find the information you want to learn about all the new and upcoming resilience building programming at Free Arts as we move towards facilities opening back up.
Over the past year, our staff, board members, and the creative team from Casual Astronaut have worked hard and collaboratively to redesign and reimagine the Free Arts website in a modern yet usable way. The goal was simple: create a website to showcase the bravery and resilience in the children we serve, with ease and accessibility for visitors to find information, resources, and opportunities.
Throughout this journey, we were able to add new, bold digital assets to our brand to assist us in highlighting the creative abilities of the children that we serve, our teaching artists, our alumni, and our volunteer mentors.
New and improved features include:
- Updated navigation menus: The new Free Arts website has a brand-new look and easier navigation. We have consolidated the menu options, yet still provide many avenues to get the information you need, whether you are a volunteer, supporter, or one of our cultural or facility partners.
- New Free Arts blog and blog content: Do you like to hear what Free Arts is doing in our community, and what programming we have been working on? Here you can learn about all the different activities at Free Arts (plus past activities, which we highlight on social media with #WhyWeDoWhatWeDoWednesday). You can also learn about the volunteer mentors and teaching artists that allow Free Arts to deliver resilience building programming.
- New and unique giving opportunities to support Free Arts: Do you want to be a monthly giver with our Seeds of Hope giving program? Do you want to make a tax credit donation? Maybe you want to host a supply drive on Free Arts’ behalf? Our new website makes it easy to explore the many ways to support Free Arts.
- New request service feature: Are you a facility or foster family looking to connect with Free Arts and bring our intentional arts programming to children in your care? We now have an easy one-stop form to start that process of becoming a Free Arts partner.
- New features coming soon: As we start bringing back volunteers to our programing, we will have new and improved volunteer pages for orientation, training, and placement. We will also be supplying resources for teens and young adults that are seeking community support curated by our alumni.
We hope that you enjoy exploring the new website as much as we enjoyed making it!